Coba Communities at Sawyer
9 Greenbelt Homes in Maple Valley
- 3-4 beds, 2.5-3 baths, 2,359-2,692 sq. ft.
- Dens, bonus rooms, 2-car garages and flex space
- Main floor guest suites, walk-in pantries and outdoor living spaces
- Drop Zones, Tech Centers, large kitchen islands and work from home spaces
- Desirable Tahoma School District
- Close to Covington shopping, Lake Sawyer, the Cedar River and Lake Wilderness
9 new homes are coming to Maple Valley near Lake Sawyer. This new neighborhood, built by northwest builder Coba Communities, offers 4-bedroom homes with new innovative features on greenbelt lots. Located in the highly-regarded Tahoma School District, the homes showcase outdoor living spaces, main floor guest suites, and flexible living areas. Contact us today to learn more about this special, limited opportunity.
22524 SE 286th St
Maple Valley, WA 98038
From Hwy 18 in Covington, take the exit for WA-516 E/SE 272nd St. Follow WA-516 east for 4 miles to 228th Ave SE and turn right. Continue for 3/4 mile and turn right at the end of the street on to SE 285th St. Follow to Sawyer on the left.