Who Are We?
At Terrafin we provide a wide range of services to builders, developers, buyers and sellers. When trying to figure out what to call ourselves we went through quite a few different options. When it came down to it, we decided to focus on our breadth of services ranging from the start of a home to the closing: a unique approach few can offer.
Along with home sales, we also have an expertise in land sales and facilitation. In other words, we could be involved with a property at any stage of the process from raw land (Terra) to the close of the finished home (Fin). This extended level of service creates a valued partnership everyone benefits from.
Dennis Folk - President
As the designated broker at Terrafin, Dennis Folk has been involved in hundreds of real estate transactions in the Northwest. These have covered all price ranges and styles and stretch across Pierce, King, and Thurston Counties and beyond. As with Terrafin as a whole, Dennis’ passion lies with the South Sound region. He and his young family make their home here and he knows the area like few others can claim. From the local builders and developers, to the neighbors, business owners and community leaders, he has a direct line to the heart of the community. If there is an interesting opportunity out there for you, Dennis knows about it before anyone else and you will be the first to hear.
Summerlin Dahlman - Broker
Buying or selling a home can easily turn stressful, so it’s handy to have broker with a master’s degree in psychology watching your back. Summerlin was drawn to the real estate industry through her love of helping people. Her clients know her as a formidable advocate who will go out on a limb to make sure everything happens as expected. And when the rare hiccup occurs, she is always ready with a plan.
Summerlin is married with 3 children, which currently means life outside of work is baseball, baseball and more baseball. When the bats finally do go quiet, the crew loves to climb into the RV and head south for some beach time in Pacific City.
Contact Summerlin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (253) 988-3321
Becca Mullins - Broker
While Becca has had success in many facets of the real estate business, she is especially passionate about new home sales. Her design and marketing background lends itself well to new construction where she helps buyers discover the latest trends and features while defining their “must haves”. With an extensive knowledge of construction and a very charismatic personality, Becca makes home buying fun, which has led to her becoming a top performer in the industry.
When she’s not working, Becca loves spending time with her husband Tony and their children, hitting the trails, watching sports or a good concert.
Contact Becca at email@example.com or call (206) 384-9997
Tony Mullins - Broker
Tony’s approach to real estate sales stems largely from his past experiences in corporate sales and home construction. Through his time at Costco corporate, Tony developed a talent for finding solutions to benefit everyone involved. Customers appreciate his construction knowledge, gained from his time in the building industry, and his ability to effectively communicate the benefits of a home specific to their needs.
Tony’s life isn’t all real estate, however. He’s a huge sports fan (Go Hawks!), a skilled musician and multi-instrumentalist, but most of all he enjoys family time with wife, Becca, and their 5 children.
Contact Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (425) 681-4478
Leonard Hunt - Broker
As a Navy veteran, Leonard isn’t intimidated by what might be considered “hard work.” Home sales can be messy, and it takes persistence, know-how and understanding to take a sale all the way to closing. Leonard’s approach centers on giving customers what they are really asking for rather than offering the easier compromise. This means spending more time getting to know the customer’s needs and methodically eliminating any obstacles that stand in the way of making their perfect sale happen.
Over his years as a real estate professional, Leonard has managed a variety of sales from new construction to condos, and he’s even a certified VA Realtor. In the rare occasions he’s not working, you can find Leonard at the gym or taking in a local high school basketball game.
Contact Leonard at email@example.com or call (253) 441-0730
Briana Folk - Transaction Coordinator & Marketing
Like oil and water, or toothpaste and orange juice, some things just don’t mix. You would think transaction coordination and marketing may be on that list, but as a former 3rdgrade teacher, Briana is used to being pulled in a few different directions. Despite working in two worlds, she manages it all with grace and professionalism. Ads get out, the homes close on time and everyone stays sane. On top of it all, she’s always ready to do more to help the team.
Briana and Dennis (see above) are married with two children. Like many people on this page, they are big Seahawks fans and love to visit with family and friends.
Contact Briana at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (253) 318-7609
Amy Benum - Bookkeeping
Amy makes us look good. Thanks to her care, knowledge and accuracy, we get to keep humming along without a care in the world. Her hard work makes all of our lives easier. Not only is she from a homebuilding family and an experienced construction bookkeeper, she could give Marie Kondo a lesson on organization. When Amy says, “I make sure I balance to the last penny,” it’s no joke. We see it every day.
After work Amy goes home to her four teenagers. You read that right. How she keeps it all together is a mystery.
Contact Amy at email@example.com or call (253) 466-3734
15 REASONS TERRAFIN IS RIGHT FOR YOU
As real estate professionals providing assistance for both home buyers and sellers in Puyallup, Tacoma, and surrounding communities, we will always have your best interests in mind.
- We make a commitment to provide excellent service throughout the real estate transaction
- We have exceptional knowledge of the local real estate market
- We will always negotiate with your best interest in mind to help you meet your specific goals and objectives
- We will engage in a comprehensive networking strategy to assist in the purchase or sale of your home
- We will go the extra mile for you to make sure your transaction process goes as smoothly as possible
- We take pride in providing personalized, attentive service, which means we will be highly involved at all times
- We are very familiar with technology in marketing, administration and communication and we will use this knowledge to better meet your specific real estate needs, whether you are buying or selling
- We will take on the difficult tasks to make moving an easy process
- We will assist you in finding the related services necessary to buy or sell a home or other property
- We will keep you apprised of current local real estate market conditions that can impact the purchase or sale of your home
- We engage in a corporate level through our own channels providing excellent exposure for sellers and helpful purchasing tools and search options for buyers
- We are a full-time company, so your support throughout your real estate transaction will be seamless
- Our real estate experience allows us to take on the heavy-lifting so you can go about your normal life and know everything is under control
- We will respect your time, set clear boundaries and work with you so your busy schedule is not interrupted
- We will uphold the highest moral and ethical standards throughout any real estate transaction